Well that’s week two done! Well done Class 4 another busy but fab week. The children were really excited to tell me about the Art they started with Mrs. Archer on Monday. We’ve also started looking at Greek Myths and had fun trying to pronounce all the names of Gods and Goddesses. In Maths we’ve continued to look at place value with base 10 equipment and we worked very hard to understand how we can re-group 4 digit numbers - I was so impressed with everyone’s determination to figure it out!
We celebrated Roald Dahl day by designing our own sweets whilst listening to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory being read aloud. We’ve also been working really hard to understand more about our Learning Powers and how we can use them. We discussed which ones we can improve in whilst we are in Class 4! If you would like to read more about Building Learning Powers, there is a page on the website under the ‘parents’ tab.
- Mrs. Archer would like the children to bring in cylindrical cardboard/resources for art. Things like the inner tubes of toilet rolls.
- Maths Homework was set on Tuesday and due in Monday morning.
- Spellings will be tested on Monday morning.
- The Home Learning Grid went home on Tuesday, we had a discussion about how and when we could complete the 6 tasks over the next 5 weeks (before half term).
- Club allocations have gone out and clubs start on Monday!
Have a lovely weekend Class 4!